Saturday 14 February 2009

Tadaa

Hello Hello Hello

Well - having put off starting this blog for a while now, I've finally decided to make the effort...

I'm 23, born in England and lived in Sheffield all my life.

I started this blog with the notion of documenting my upcoming trip across Europe and beyond. My plan is to add photos and the odd rambling thoughts when I find myself sat in an Internet cafe.

I will be setting off on my own in early April and maybe meeting a couple of friends along the way.

I've not done any kind of journalism or diary for years so this will take a bit of getting used to, but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. 

Here's a random story that made me laugh http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7889890.stm?lss

Anyway, that'll do for a first post. More to come..