Thursday 7 May 2009

Day 21

Well the festival was awesome. It was a quite low-key, underground affair.. around 1500 people, but still seemed v. organised. I half knew 2 bands, but loved pretty much all that i saw... i cannot recall them at this stage as much beer and absinthe was consumed throughout the 3 days.

I got to know 5 portuguese guys who i camped with (10€ tent which i gave to one of them at the end). They called me "English Man", which cracked me up more times than youd imagine and the drunker they got the more they wanted to test their "eengles".

Beer was ridiculously cheap aswell, just 1€ for slightly less than a pint, so i may well make a point of going again in a couple of years.


Moving on.. Ive been in Madrid for a couple of days now and Ill be heading to Seville tomorrow to use my last dayƛ travel.

I havent really explored much of Madrid, just around the Sol area. Even so Ive spent some time with people from the hostel and had a really good couple of days. It was my first time trying tapas - free plates of food with each beer, awesome.

Anyway, excuse the rush job on this post... ive got 3mins left and i have to pay for the internet in this hostel - bah. Ill see how the hostel in Seville is.